ETA Cerkno: Monitoring, control and management of energy
The company ETA Cerkno, a member of the E.G.O., manufactures electric heating and control elements. Company is the worldwide leader for the hot plates manufacturing and an European leader in the capillary thermostats segment. ETA also produces products made of cast iron and technological equipment for automation of various manufacturing processes and tools for punching.
Company can only work on the global market if they minimize their costs while producing high-quality products. Energy consumption is one of the major costs, particularly in energy-intensive company such as ETA. Business challenge was the monitoring of energy production and use, optimization and thereby lowering energy use and energy costs. It has been found that a significant cost, which can be reduced is the accounting power in power consumption of electrical energy from the electricity grid.
- Reduction in cost and energy use at the product level.
- Ensuring the quality of energy supply.
- Monitoring energy use and production, enabling further optimizations of the energy and technology.
- Control of the invoice issued by energy suppliers.
Capabilities and solutions
- Installation of a system for monitoring and control of energy production and use.
- Installation of the system for peak levelling.
Inea installed the system for monitoring and management of energy flows and established solution for monitoring, control and management of energy, with which the company ETA reduced the costs of energy supplied.
- Reduction of the accounting power for 20%.
- Reduction of energy consumption by 5%.
- Reduction of energy costs by monitoring the accounts of suppliers of energy for 5%.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
There is no universal solution in computer control of the energy sector and industry that would suit all the companies! Because our client is our partner and we work with many different industries, we understand your needs and are able to provide you with customized solution.Contact us